As an educational consultant and speech and language therapist, my goal is to improve the quality of lives of children with special needs. As an autism specialist, I know that fostering communication between a child and their parent is both essential and an intrinsic factor that brings joy to the family.
From my international clinical work, to my academic work as a professor & consultant in NYC, and through my work with individual children and families, I offer practical knowledge that enables you to evaluate communication therapies and special education curricula – and to make sound decisions rooted in evidence-based practice.
International Educational Consultant & Autism Expert
I have been honored and blessed to work with 100s of families and children around the world and witness their progress. In my work with you, I am committed to:
- Provide you with essential knowledge about autism and how it’s diagnosed
- Understand the range of social communication behaviors you might see in your child
- Learn the how and why of developmental assessment, including autism assessment (ADOS)
- Choose evidence-based treatments and interventions that address your child’s specific communication and related needs (ABA & developmental)
- Support your child’s development of key skills, such as motor imitation, joint attention, play, and spontaneous communication
- Support you in navigating the complex emotions associated with a child’s diagnosis
Thanks to my interdisciplinary background, clinical expertise, and many years of experience around the world as an autism specialist & speech-language therapist, I work with a team of experts and together we translate theory into practice. We take what we know and put it into action. I am known for working at a practical level, modeling what I teach, and providing a variety of customized, simple effective strategies to support the child’s language and communication development.
Click here to learn more about my Autism and Speech Therapy Services.